Just a quick post today to let you know about the latest photo walk I have planned. If you're a member of either the Ready Steady Pro Facebook community, or are a member of The Guild of Photographers (a UK-Based photography association) then you may have already known about this.
Here are all of the details you'll need for Sunday 10th April:
Date: Sunday, April 10th
Time: 13:30 (UK Time)
Meeting Location: Nude Espresso, 26 Hanbury St, E1 6QR (London, UK)
Transport: A short walk from Liverpool Street Underground Station (connecting to Central, Hammersmith & CIty Line, Circle & Metroplitan Line). Alternatively, or commutable via the overground to Shoreditch High Street.
- After we're all topped up with Caffeine we'll take a leisurely stroll north, up famous Brick Lane towards Shoreditch High Street.
- We'll walk about Shoreditch for a short while before heading back towards The Old Spitafields Market.
- From Spitalfields, we'll head south towards The River Thames, stopping briefly at Leadenall Market. Although the market will be closed, it will allow those with wide angles and a preference for architecture the opportunity to capture some shots of the wonderful market interior.
- We'll then head Westwards towards St Paul's Catherdral for some photographs along the riverside. Depending on the pace of the day and how many coffee stops we make, it could well be sunset and would be a great opportunity to really get creative with the light at that time.
- Finally, we'll then make a decision on some food. Suggestions are most welcome. Do drop them in the comments below.
If you wish to join us on the walk simply drop your details below in the form and meet us at Nude Espresso for 13:30 on Sunday 10th April.
Looking forward to meeting you!