The first London Photo Walk for 2017 is now booked in! As per the usual tradition of the past 4 years, we're holding this one at the end of April. For those of you based in the UK it will likely still be the Easter Half-Term, and so London should be pretty busy, meaning more photo opportunities as tourists flock to the city!
Be sure to register your place at the bottom of this page
Here's a round-up of the details you'll need:
Date: Sunday, April 30th
Time: 13:00 (UK Time)
Meeting Location: The best coffee shop in London! If you've been on one of my walks previously you may well be familiar with The Department of Coffee and Social Affairs, on Carnaby Street (W1F 7HD). I'll be there from around 12:00, so if anyone wants to meet for a delicious pre-walk coffee, stop by and we'll get acquainted. This rather small, but superb coffee shop is located at the North end of Carnaby Street down one of the small alleys. Look out for the Black signs.
Transport: To get to Carnaby Street you'll need to take a short walk from either Oxford Circus (Central Line) or Picadilly Circus (Bakerloo Line)
- After we're all topped up with Caffeine at we'll take a leisurely stroll around the Carnaby Street area, including the unique nearby arcade of shops.
- We'll then follow whichever paths and roads take us towards Leicester Square, where we'll spend some time casually photographing the busy crowds and street performers.
- Located next to Leicester Square is vibrant China Town. We'll take a stroll through China Town to see what quirkiness is going on before moving on.
- From China Town, people will have the choice to either head towards Covent Garden via Trafalgar Square for a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants, or to head over to Soho. The group will, if desired, head in separate directions for a short while depending on people's needs.
- The last stop of the day with South Bank. This will be the perfect place for the walk to come to an end.
- Those wishing to stay for a post-walk bite to eat will then follow the group back over to Byron's, a hamburger restaurant that offer some great veggie options too. That will take us back up Villiers Street (another photo opportunity) and to the Strand.
To remain up to date with any possible changes to the walk and to register your FREE place, be sure to complete the form below. I look forward to seeing lots of you there!
[NOTE: registering for this walk will subscribe you to the Blog. You can unsubscribe at any time, but to ensure you remain up to date with changes to the itineray, please be sure to remain a subscriber until after the walk]